We welcome contributions to the special tracks, which are the following:
1. (Inter)national researcher mobility: determinants and consequences.
Claudia Acciai, Benjamin C. Holding, Mathias Wullum Nielsen, Zaida Chinchilla-Rodríguez, Yi Bu and Vincent Larivière
2. Beyond Gender – Tracking Ethnic Diversity Through Publications.
Ryan Beardsley and Gali Halevi
3. Responsible research assessment: Moving from rhetoric to reality Interactive closed panel discussion with audience Q&A.
Alex Rushforth, Wolfgang Kaltenbrunner and Sarah de Rijcke
4. Language bias in evaluative metrics.
Janne Pölönen*, Zehra Taskin** and Emanuel Kulczycki
5. The significance of rejections and retractions in the saturation state of the peer review process.
Juan Gorraiz, Nicolas Robinson Garcia, Ursula Ulrych and Thed N. van Leeuwen
6. Advanced Representations of Scholarly Knowledge (ASK).
Angelo Salatino, Sahar Vahdati, and Francesco Osborne
7. Present and future of research metadata: where do we want to go from here?
Alberto Martín-Martín, Benjamín Vargas-Quesada, Zaida Chinchilla-Rodríguez and Manuel Jesús Cobo
For more information about these special tracks: